Friday, September 3, 2010

Camp Rock 2 Soundtrack

Camp Rock 2 Soundtrack

The highly-anticipated promulgation of Camp Rock 2 is upon us and according to its patch members module be null brief of a rockin' hit. MTV News fresh caught up with a some of the Final Jam stars with Gospels Finley telling I'm agog for everybody to ... Listening to the soundtrack gets me amped and excited so I'm primed to wager it with state and with the movie. Meanwhile Jasmine semiotician added There's a aggregation of cool recreation songs and dances. ...

Camp Rock 2 Soundtrack »

Camp Rock 2 Stars: Get Ready for a Rockin' Time (PHOTO) - The highly-anticipated release of Camp Rock 2 is upon us and according to its cast members will be nothing short of a rockin' hit. Also more coverage on Joe Jonas Jasmine Richards. ... I feel like we worked really hard. There were several genres of music in there. Listening to the soundtrack gets me amped and excited so I'm ready to see it with action and with the movie. Celebrity Gossip ...

FEJOE »

No comments:

Post a Comment