Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jennifer O Neill

Jennifer O Neill

Yesterday it was announced that Halifax musician Mike O'Neill was nominated for a Gemini Award for original music for his score to Laura Calder's cooking show French Food at Home. Last year Mike won the ... ed. note: I did laugh when I read that even if I was hoping for something a little more operatic---or at least Jennifer Lopez-y---in terms of self-indulgence. Also I feel it must be noted that that must be one hell of a barrel if Mike is at the bottom of it. ...

Jennifer O Neill »

Years later I saw Jennifer O'Neill in a Lucio Fulci film THE PSYCHIC. Anyway I love this movie so much. Robert Mulligan is one of the greatest directors who ever lived who could so effortlessly capture that SMALL TOWN AMERICANA ...

FEJOE »

No comments:

Post a Comment